Gabriel Prosser’s Black Review on The Year 2022!
This year of 2022 has been one hell of a year to say the least. At least that's the word and the feeling on the streets in the Black communities. We have all been duped and robbed of our rights, our privacy, respect, Reparations and worst of all our lives.
Alone in the preceding year of 2021 there were over 200 deaths of Black Men and Women by the hand of those that are sworn to protect and serve, which are the pigs, the fuzz, five o, dem boyz, and my favorite as Ralph Ellison so emphatically called them “The Destroyers”. He hit that nail on the head because that is exactly what these pigs do, they destroy those Black lives that they come in contact with forever.
Here is a List of the Names of the Brothers and Sisters that we have lost to “The Destroyers” in the year of 2021. Who the media and the justice system have all but forgotten about, but we the Black citizens of this country cannot let their deaths be in vain. MAY THEY REST IN POWER.
- Carl Dorsey III, 39, Newark, NJ
- La Garion Smith, 27, Homestead, FL
- Tre-Kedrian Tyquan White, 20, Richburg, SC
- Vincent Belmonte, 18, Cleveland, OH
- Shawn McCoy, Spokane, WA
- Robert “Lil Rob” Howard, 30, Memphis, TN
- Kwamena Ocran, 24, Gaithersburg, MD
- Jason Nightengale, 32, Evanston, IL
- Matthew Oxendine, 46, Pembroke, NC
- Paul Bolden, 37, Phoenix, AZ
- Patrick Warren Sr., 52, Killeen, TX
- Lymond Maurice Moses, 30, Wilington, DE
- Kershawn Geiger, 24, Carmichael, CA
- Reginald Johnson, 48, Biloxi, MS
- Zonterious Johnson, 24, Lawton, OK
- Christopher Harris, 27, Toledo, OH
- Eusi Malik Kater Jr., 21, Titusville, AL
- Tyree Kajawn Rogers, 38, Wichita Falls, TX
- Randy Miller, Los Angeles, CA
- Roger D. Hipskind, 37, Wabash, IN
- Karl Walker, 29, Dixon, CA
- Marvon Payton Jr., 27, Las Vegas, NV
- Jenoah Donald, 30, Hazell Dell, WA
- Dontae Green, 34, Baltimore, MD
- Trey Webster, 18, Mobile, AL
- Christopher Hagans, 36, Stratford, CT
- Andrew Hogan, 25, Trotwood, OH
- Dustin Demaurean Powell, 34, Lakeview, TX
- Gregory Taylor, 45, Seattle, WA
- Jordan Walton, 21, Austin, TX
- Cortez Lee Bogan, 27, East Cleveland, OH
- Brandon Wimberly, 36, Coral Gables, FL
- De’Aire Jontae Gray, 28, Speedway, IN
- Daverion Kinard, 29, Fontana, CA
- Arnell States, 39, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Alonte Damar Murphy, 22, Garden City, MI
- Benjamin Tyson, 35, Baltimore, MD
- Donald Francis Hairston, 44, Culpeper, VA
- Chandra Moore, 55, Detroit, MI
- Broderick Woods, 33, Houston, TX
- Dwight Brown, 41, Abbeville, LA
- Andrew Teague, 43, Columbus, OH
- Howayne Gayle, 35, Lakeland, FL
- Tyshon Jones, 29, Rochester, NY
- Tyrell Wilson, 32, Danville, CA
- Nika Nicole Holbert, 31, Nashville, TN
- Charles Ray Phillips, 51, Monahans, TX
- Christopher Ruffin, 28, Palm Bay, FL
- Caleb Smith, 22, Hayward, CA
- Matthew James Hurlock, 35, Cypress, TX
- Exzabian Morgan Myers, 31, Graniteville, SC
- Daryl Leonard Jordan, 50, Miami, FL
- Kevin L. Duncan, 38, Bellefontaine, OH
- Frankie Jennings, 32, Charlotte, NC
- Aaron Pierre Thomas, Canton, OH
- Travon Chadwell, 18, Chicago, IL
- Malcolm D. Johnson, 31, Kansas City, MO
- Donovon W. Lynch, 25, Virginia Beach, VA
- Matthew Blaylock, 38, Los Angeles, CA
- Michael Leon Hughes, 32, Jacksonville, FL
- Willie Roy Allen, 57, Lithonia, GA
- DeShawn Latiwon Tatum, 25, Rock Island, IL
- Noah R. Green, 25, Washington, D.C.
- Diwone Wallace, 24, Alorton, IL
- Gabriel Casso, 21, Bronx, NY
- Desmon Montez Ray, 28, Birmingham, AL
- Roger Cornelius Allen, 44, Daly City, CA
- Dominique Williams, 32, Takoma Park, MD
- James Lionel Johnson, 38, Takoma Park, MD
- James Alexander, 24, Philadelphia, PA
- Raheem Reeder, 21, Tallahassee, FL
- Deshund Tanner, 31, Georgetown, KY
- Faustin Guetigo, 27, Rockford, IL
- Daunte Wright, 20, Brooklyn Center, MN
- Miles Jackson, 27, Westerville, OH
- Matthew Zadok Williams, 35, Decatur, GA
- Anthony Thompson Jr., 17, Knoxville, TN
- Pier Alexander Shelton, 28, Bremen, GA
- Lindani Myeni, 29, Honolulu, HI
- Innes Lee Jr., 25, Cleveland, OH
- Roderick Inge, 29, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Larry Jenkins, 52, Winter Haven, FL
- Ryan Oneal Williams, 31, Fort Worth, TX
- Doward Syleen Baker, 39, Dothan, AL
- Ma’Khia Bryant, 16, Columbus, OH
- Andrew Brown, 42, Elizabeth City, NC
- Tory Casey, 41, Rosenberg, TX
- Michael Lee McClure, 26, Billings, MT
- Marvin Veiga, 32, Nashville, TN
- Hanad Abdiaziz, 25, Kansas City, MO
- Terrance Maurice Parker, 36, Washington, D.C.
- Eric Derrell Smith, 30, Biloxi, MS
- La’Mello Parker, 1, Biloxi, MS
- Latoya Denis James, 37, Woodbine, GA
- Ashton Pinke, 27, Mesquite, TX
- Adonis Traughber, 54, Clarksville, TX
- Kalon Horton, 29, Lancaster, TX
- Lance Lowe, 30, Stockton, CA
- Monolito Ford, 48, Indianapolis, IN
- Timothy Fleming, 49, Baltimore, MD
- Denzell Nathan Clarke, 28, Waldorf, MD
- Tyrone Penny, 21, Decatur, GA
- Gary Moncrief, 32, Montgomery, AL
- Darion M. Lafayette, 24, Champaign, IL
- Patrick Watkins, 31, Pittsburg, CA
- Kortnee Lashon Warren, 23, Albany, GA
- Zaekwon Malik Gullatte-Graves, 25, Houston, TX
- Juan Joseph Daniele Castellano, 38, Athens, GA
- Darren Dejuan Chandler, 34, Lenexa, KS
- Shannon Wright, 29, Denver, CO
- Antonio Christopher Jones, 26, Houston, TX
- Demetrius Stanley, 31, San Jose, CA
- Bilal Winston Shabazz, 29, Yucca Valley, CA
- William Brookins Sr., 39, Phoenix, AZ
- Winston Smith, 32, Minneapolis, MN
- Andrew Homen, 34, Braintree, MA
- Timothy Flowers, 29, Rochester, NY
- Michael Lee Ross Jr., 32, Forest Hill, TX
- Terrell Gas, 36, College Park, GA
- Josiah L. Byard, 21, Willcox, AZ
- Rezek Yaqub Yahya, 39, Salt Lake City, UT
- Solomon Jamison, 28, Jackson, MS
- Jermaine Sonnier, 19, Houston, TX
- Ansy Dolce, 29, Holly Springs, GA
- Carlos Jackson, 43, Lithia Springs, GA
- Briana Sykes, 19, Flint, MI
- Jeff Melvin, 20, Salem, AL
- De’Shon Hill, 39, Luray, VA
- Earl Fitzgerald Hunter, 40, Greenville, SC
- Fred Holder, 28, Norwalk, CA
- Albert Wayne Finnie Jr., 22, College Station, TX
- Tristan Trevino, 24, Corpus Christi, TX
- Jerome Barber, 59, Azusa, CA
- Joseph Lee Humbles, 29, Atlanta, GA
- Shannon Earl Smith,45, Spartanburg, SC
- John Reuben Turbe, 30, Tampa, FL
- Gulia Dale III, 61, Newton, NJ
- Klevontaye White, 34, Chicago, IL
- Justin Powell, 32, Baltimore, MD
- Marquez Floyd, 31, Albuquerque, NM
- Ryan LeRoux, 21, Gaithersburg, MD
- Maurice Sentel Mincey, 36, Savannah, GA
- Quentin Bogard, 36, Canton, MS
- Leslie Stephen Scarlett, 35, Tucson, AZ
- Irvin Peterson, 35, Houston, TX
- Gabriel “Sam” Parker, 38, Atlanta, GA
- Losardo Lucas, 55, Calumet City, IL
- Alexis C. Wilson, 19, Dolton, IL
- Antonio King, 22, Nashville, TN
- Dashawn “Big Top” Batiste, 22, Lafayette, LA
- Marcus Martin, 40, Baltimore, MD
- Christopher Robinson, 48, Seguin, TX
- Antonio Jackson, 27, Memphis, TN
- Broderick Shelton, 42, Milwaukee, WI
- Terrence Bey, 29, Philadelphia, PA
- Devonte Dawayne Brown, 28, Marietta, GA
- James Matalice Smith, 41, Somerville, TX
- Tyran Lamb, 31, Milwaukee, WI
- Tory Brown, 22, College Park, GA
- Robert Anderson, 38, Crescent City, CA
- Antwan Gilmore, 27, Washington, D.C.
- Fanta Bility, 8, Sharon Hill, PA
- Christopher Corey Moore, 41, Greensboro, NC
- Johnny Lee Perry II, 31, Missoula, MT
- Paris Wilder, 38, West Melbourne, FL
- James Williams, 33, Indianapolis, IN
- Cedric Baxter, 60, Buena Park, CA
- Frederick Thomas, 41, Miamisburg, OH
- Josue Arias, 32, Clearwater, FL
- Leden Boykins, 12, Douglasville, GA
- Cedric Williams, 29, Oxon Hill, MD
- Desmond Lewis, 30, Shreveport, LA
- Tristan Vereen, 33, Longs, SC
- Robert Parks, 39, Smyrna, GA
- Joshua Cooper, 31, Brooklyn, NY
- Dishawn Sanders, Jackson, MS
- Adrian Cameron, 47, Nashville, TN
- Unsfored Lewis Thurmond, 27, Smyrna, GA
- Turell Brown, 28, Chicago, IL
- Deon Ledet, 30, Houston, TX
- Desmond Damond Louis, 20, Lake Charles, LA
- Keith Cole, 50, Senatobia, MS
- Gloria Marie Strong, 27, Allen, TX
- Kyle Anthony Veyon, 26, Columbus, OH
- Darrion Taylor, 26, Tucson, AZ
- Demetrius Roberts, 21, Las Vegas, NV
- Corey Daniel Wellman, 40, Nashville, TN
- Simran Gordon, 24, Rochester, NY
- Ramone Javaris Dwight, 29, Hagan, GA
- Derrick Clinton, 27, Indian Land, SC
- Michael Carothers, 17, Austin, TX
- Jovan Lewis Singleton, 36, Woodlawn, MD
- Jermaine Harris, 32, Tarboro, NC
- Allan Lorenzo Robb, 33, West Palm Beach, FL
- Deandre Johnson, 30, Washington, D.C.
- Johnny McGee, 36, Houma, LA
- Name withheld by police, 30, Columbia, MO
- Steven Thomas, 36, Las Vegas, NV
- Jabari Farafiai Asante-Chioke, 52, Metairie, LA
- Anthony Harden, 30, Fall River, MA
- Lionel Womack, 35, Kansas City, KS
- Edward Allen Gatling, 38, Lithonia, GA
- Anei Joker, 20, Taylorsville, UT
- P.S If you thought reading this list was long imagine how long these families will feel this pain.
Yet most of the masses of our people will still respectfully call these terrorist Police or even worse they are upheld in the media as “Men of the Law” when in reality they are any and everything but that. Many of the murders of Black people in this country by those pigs are not reported to the National Vital Statistics System. This study was done by three independent non-government affiliated open-source databases which were https://fatalencounters.org/,https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/, https://docubase.mit.edu/project/the-counted/. These studies were conducted from 1980 until 2019. This study also found that over 60% of the deaths of Black Amerikkkans went unreported according to NVSS.
Which gives us reasons to doubt the media and the information that they are peddling and spreading when it comes to the dire situation that we are really in as the Black Citizens of this country. Also, this leaves no room for doubt that most of these pigs that are killing Black people in this country are getting away with it as if it is a sport, like the killing of a twelve-point buck just for bragging rights.
#Jimcrowjoe has done and said everything that he needed to persuade the Black citizens in this country to vote for him as POTUS and then does absolutely nothing for us once we secure the position of power for him that he so coveted.
This year of 2022 has been anything but a dream to the Black citizens in this country, but more like a nightmare. Not only are we not safe in our own personal dwellings, as we have seen from Breonna Taylor and Atiana Jefferson who were both murdered in their own homes, but we are even stalked and arrested and abused in public for white people's nosey assumptions of what they think we may or may not be doing. When in reality it is none of their fucking business. The perfect example of the trending and encouraged foolish and ignorant attitudes, behaviors of white women becoming “Karens” and harassing Black People for no other reason than the skin we are in. Below are a few videos of what we had to deal with this year.
This is just a few minor examples of the pain and suffering that we had to endure and put up with this year. The countless deaths of unarmed Black men, women, and children are the main concerns of everyone Black in this godforsaken country, yet we get no help from our supposed government, nor the legal or justice systems in this country. They are all seeming to be working in co-op against us the Black citizens in this country to ensure our division, demise and to further confirm our oppression as a people.
The key that I want my readers to get if anything from this is that Black lives never mattered in this country.
Unless it was for financial benefit or capitalistic endeavors. Even worse some bestial sexual perversion that they may be obsessed with, which brings to mind Sarah Baartman better known as Hottentot-Venus. If anything, this year of 2022 has shown and proven to us is that we are on our own and have no help from those that we put into those positions of power, so we are left to fend for ourselves.
Which leads to me being the optimist in this situation because I can see the fire that we have in us as a people, The Black people that is and when we are in unison, we can move mountains and make the earth shake. We have just been drastically distracted from channeling this energy in the right direction which is fighting against this system of oppression and farce of integration, second class citizenship that most of us have become to content at accepting as a way of life.
Pain is the first word that comes to mind when I have to describe the year of 2022 and to be quite honest, I am glad to see it go. As I’ve said previously of the deaths of our family by the pigs in 2021 to be specific there were 1,055 deaths at the hands of those that are sworn to protect and serve when in reality it seems like they are more prone to Attack and kill Black citizens in this country with no real-life changing repercussions as if we are nonentities and our lives are worthless.
Now with this year being over we are at 993 people murdered by “The Destroyers” and yet nothing of significance has been done to stop the blatant attack on Black life in this country from the government or the legal systems in this country. Guess it would be safe to say that the whole Black Lives Matter campaign was just a political push to get Black voters to the poll and secure #Jimcrowjoe’s victory.
As I write this and just ponder about the year that has just passed, I can't help but notice how much has passed in 2022 for every other ethnicity but not one bill of a serious nature has been passed to protect Black life from the hell that we have been receiving from the pigs and other white supremacist who feel that “they have the right because they white” to take our lives or harm us physically. Just remember the prime example of a white supremacist named Peyton Gendron that drove over 200 miles just to kill as many Black people as possible and basically got away with it with his life. While we are shot dead for something as simple as a traffic violation.
While the deceitful government and the politrickcians are bamboozling Black potential voters with their praises of a wonderful year coming to an end, let's take a look at the five major bills congress passed in 2022.
The five bills that were passed were the Inflation Reduction Act, Electoral Count Reform Act, Safer Communities Act, CHIPS and Science Act, Respect for Marriage Act. You can read more about them here.
One would not be called far-fetched to assume that on the governments and congresses agenda of things to do this year of 2022 it’s obvious that Black lives wasn’t one of them and Black Lives didn't matter at all.
Especially when we consider the facts as I have laid them out here and not one of the five iconic bills that was passed this year had anything to do with punishing a pig with death or life in prison to deter them and all white supremacist to keep their FUCKING HANDS OFF OF US makes it quite clear how this system of HYPOCRERICA feels about the Black citizens of this country.
A sad reality that we are living in as the Black citizens in this country, as we have to constantly numb our pain with an assortment of drugs because we are forced to live in a society that knows what they have done and still does to us, yet the society acts nonchalantly as if this is the way life is supposed to be for us and we should get over it and be content with the way things are. If we have that mentality of accepting failure then we will never be free as a people in this country, yet every other race will be able to come here and live the Amerikkkan dream while we are steadily living in a nightmare.
The year of 2023 holds much promise for us I see but only if we us the lessons that we have learned from this previous year and accept it when they show us who they are and know that this system will never change or want to see us as their true equals.
The year 0f 2022 has shown us the Black citizens of this country the lengths that the Amerikkkan government will go to white-wash and suppress the truth about us and who we are as a people and what we are owed in Reparations. This nation and its government are the chief deceivers and cannot and should not be trusted. All one has to do to see the suppression of truth that's relevant to uplifting Black people in any way is to just take a look at the spectacle that was made about Kyrie Irving because he mentioned a movie on twitter
This movie my Wife and I have watched and in no way is this movie disrespectful to Jews in any way. If anything, it is laying down facts that cannot be ignored and is shaking the very foundation of their belief as more and more Black people wake up and become conscious it becomes a problem for them in many ways, most importantly financially.
The public lynching of Kyrie Irving by the media and the ADL in the year of 2022 should have made it clear that they don't want any conscious Black people to wake us up. They want us to stay in this deep slumber that we are in so that we cannot unite and become what they know we can. As J Edgar Hoover so vehemently said Prevent the RISE OF A “BLACK MESSIAH” who could unify, and electrify, the militant black nationalist movement.
The year off 2022 had a lot of surprises and just when you thought that it couldn't get any worse it would. In every sense it would, the legal systems have gotten worse and become professionals at turning a blind eye to those that are committing crimes against Black people in this country. The policing reforms in this country have done nothing that has stopped the violence that is being dealt to the Black citizens of this country.
This is another one of the main reasons that Kyrie Irving was vilified by the media and those sport casters. They know that a Black man or women who has a platform that reaches millions of people could really influence a powerful movement, why do you think they use them every year for their own political benefit when it is time to be voted in office.
With this year finally over the only thing that I have to say is good riddance and that we have so much more to look forward to in the upcoming year of 2023.